Love Doesn’t have to Be a Struggle
You CAN have a loving, cooperative, and passionate relationship.
I’m an experienced couples therapist who uses one of the most research-supported models of couples therapy…
There is nothing worse than being in a relationship that hurts.
Walking around in emotional pain or feeling distracted due to the stress of your relationship is difficult, to say the least. You may feel like giving up. However, you likely still love your partner and want to make it work. It’s just that you’re exhausted from the struggle.
Since you’ve made it to my couples therapy website, I know that you’re probably feeling helpless, if not hopeless.
Problems that I can help you with:
- You’re struggling to be heard and seen by your partner
- Regardless of what you try, you cannot resolve conflict; you argue way too much
- You lack intimacy; you feel distant from your partner
- Your partner is constantly criticizing you or shutting you out emotionally
- There has been an emotional or physical affair – or you fear you or your partner are at risk of having one.
- You’re worried that your relationship might be heading for divorce.
I know you might be feeling pessimistic or even skeptical about couples counseling. This is understandable if you’ve been struggling for a while.
I also know that you must have some glimmer of hope inside you, or you would not have found your way to my website.
Regardless of your problems, your pain, and your discouragement, as your couples therapist, I CAN help.
I can help you and your partner recognize the negative patterns that have taken over your relationship and are robbing you of the positive connection you want. You can resolve past resentments, forgive each other and move forward. I help you resolve conflict without getting stuck and losing connection with your partner. You and your partner can create a secure, loving and passionate connection that you both long to have. You can have more hope for your future.
Typical Couples Counseling Results
When you put your heart and soul into our work together you can expect to achieve some or all of the following:
- The ability to hear each other on a deep level.
- The capacity to resolve your differences in a respectful and caring manner.
- A deeper intimacy and a better sex life.
- Growth as individuals and as a couple.
- Feeling happier and more fulfilled in your relationship.
A Scientifically Proven Method of Couples Therapy That Works!
90% of couples in research studies report significant improvement
after Emotion Focused Couples Therapy.
I am one of the few couples counsellors in Alberta who is certified in this highly popular and highly effective method of couples counseling. Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) focuses on helping you connect with your partner on an emotional level and understand each other better.
You’ll then understand the underlying causes of your conflict and stop the cycle of reactivity. You will experience more safety and security making it easier to solve problems.
With this method and my expertise as a couples therapist, I can help provide help and hope for your relationship. I am a passionate couples therapist who truly believes that we all deserve love and are capable of getting it.
I know it’s not always easy. But, it is always possible.
The other alternative is to wait for matters to get worse, as they typically do.
The sooner you get help, the sooner you’ll be on your way to greater relationship happiness and fulfillment.